The minimum system requirements for the standalone, the client, and the server can be found below. These requirements apply to version 5.4.01. Release expected begin 2023. Please bear in mind that the hardware requirements depend on the size of the database and the number of connected users. We recommend using SSDs for optimal performance.
Support Windows 7
From 14 January 2020, Microsoft discontinued its support for Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and Windows 7, which means that MultiPress will no longer be tested, developed, or technically supported for Windows 7.
Dataline can no longer guarantee that MultiPress will work correctly on Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Windows 10 - Windows 11 (64-bit versions)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 - Windows Server 2022
Latest release of major version is required
- If you are using Remote Desktop Services, this is important information for you to read
- macOS Catalina (10.15.6) - macOS Ventura (13) with the latest updates installed
- Standalone and client: Minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended
- Server: Minimum 8GB, 16GB recommended.
- You may need more RAM depending on the size of the database and the number of users.
- Server and Client must be equipped with a 64-bit processor.
- Instruction set SSE4.1 must be supported by the processor. SSE4.1 is supported by most CPU models from 2008 onwards
- standalone and client: at least 2 CPU cores
- server: 4 or more CPU cores
- Display resolution
- 1280 X 1024 display resolution
Windows Energy Saving Settings
The default settings for Windows Server or Windows desktop computers are optimized for saving energy. While this is usually the best setting for desktop usage, “High performance” servers could produce up to twice the speed than “Balanced”.
Article is closed for comments.